In this episode, Aja sits down with Jennifer Arnise, a healing facilitator who focuses on helping black women heal their mother wound. They explore what the black mother wound is, and how it impacts one’s entire life. Both women share personal stories about their own mother wounds and steps they’ve taken to begin the healing process.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- how daughters are more impacted than sons
- how the simple act of validation shifts into healing
- how trauma is held in the body
- how parenting your child helps reparent your inner child
- various types of therapy and how they can help facilitate healing